"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Inside the Actors Studio Questions

Has anyone ever watched Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton? In the show James Lipton interviews a movie star for an acting school audience...I occasionally watch it. However, I do not usually sit down and actually watch an entire one hour episode but the part I have always loved is the questions that James Lipton asks the celebrities at the end of each interview. They are a series of personality profile questions created by Bernard Pivot. (I might should know who he is but I don't.) I love hearing the responses to these questions and every time I see it I think about what my responses would be. So I thought I'd answer the questions here. These are my answers for right now...they can often change though and I could probably come up with many answers for each but I'm going to try and limit. I think I am supposed to limit each question to one answer but for some of them I just couldn't make up my mind...so here goes:

-What is your favorite word?
serendipity or sexy

-What is your least favorite word? divorce

-What turns you on? (creatively, spiritually, or emotionally) laughter or confidence

-What turns you off? rudeness, insensitivity, or cynicism


-I am skipping the favorite curse word question. =)

-What sound do you love? the ocean

-What sound do you hate? unhappy children or someone biting into a popsicle

-What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? something in film or a lawyer

-What profession would you not like to participate in? mortician

-If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? "come on in"

What would your answers be???

4 comments:

Jen said...

Grace
Hate
Humor/People who are genuine
self centered
I'll skip this one too!
Laughter!
Gagging
Actress
Anything involving math
Welcome home

Trey Laminack said...

I like this so much I think I'll steal it for my blog... you've bested me again Ashley. Ha ha ha. (laughter of confidence)

Ryan said...

1. fav word: forgiveness
2. least word: batty
3. creative turn on: other people's creativity
4. creative turn off: rules
5. fav wordy dird: Dad-gummitt (Wade once got in big trouble in school for using this profane expression)
6. fav sound: Maisy laughing, church singing, perfect golf ping
7. worst sound: shanked golf ping, Maisy crying
8. alternate profession: Cop, Military Chaplain, WWII Video Game Maker
9. worst profession: digging ditches
10. I would like to hear God say, "It's about time"

Trey Laminack said...

I've done stollen this and I'll do it again... Mwahahaha (evil laugh)... oops I mean Ha ha ha (laughter of confidence)